Monday, April 11, 2005

Scary Stuff

I did something today I've never done before and it was pretty scary. It had Conda & I both praying. I took my notebook computer apart and put a new heatsink in it. A heatsink is a devise that has a fan and coil made to drain the heat off the processer. Conda walked in, saw all the parts and went to pray. I had ordered a disk that was supposed to have a repair manual for my computer. It had hundreds of repair manuals but only had the owners manual for mine. It took a while and I did remove some things that I later found out I hadn't need to. When I finished, I didn't have any extra screws or parts, so I figured that was a good thing. Since I am typing this with it, I think it's going to work.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately a scary sight. Prayer works. You may have put the computor together. God gave the peace about the situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home