Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hedgeapple

 Posted by Picasa


On the way to church this morning, Conda & I noticed some of the trees along the road had apples on them. On the way home we stopped to check them out and found something neither of us had seem before. Conda searched for it online but couldn't find it. Her sister Dana told her what it is. Go to the link above to read about them.

Note: The leaves in the picture do not belong to the hedgeapple. I just used them for a backdrop.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have these around here. I spent last summer wondering what they were. Jami was pretty impressed with the one she found on the way to Carthage...

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I was! I made Dwane and Sami drive me over to one so I could pick it, then I took it into the McDonalds to ask the locals what it was. Before I got a chance to talk to anyone two of the ladies at the register asked me what I was holding. None of them had any idea what it was. I took some great pictures but they're on Sami's camera. When we got to Carthage Pastor Jerry told me what they were.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home